Content of the material
- As with any account, it’s good to log out of Skype when you’re finished using it if you share your computer with anyone.
Thanks! Helpful Not Helpful
Solving The Skype Auto Sign Out Problem
Now that you know the causes of this issue, it’s time to troubleshoot them.
Solution 1: Resetting The App Data Of Skype
Many users have reported that this issue can occur due to corrupted app data. In this scenario, resetting the app data should fix this issue.
- Open the Run utility by pressing the Windows + R keys on your keyboard.
- Type %appdata% and click on OK.
- Locate the Skype folder and rename it to Skype Old.
- Finally, open the Skype app and check if you still get sign out automatically.
Solution 2: Unlink The Microsoft And Facebook Accounts
Now, remember that this solution will only work for those users who have an individual Skype account linked with Microsoft or Facebook account. If you created the Skype account using your Microsoft account, then this solution won’t work for you.
To unlink from Microsoft and Facebook accounts, follow the steps given below:
- Click here and sign in your Skype account.
- Then, open the Account settings.
- Locate and unlink from the Microsoft and Facebook accounts.
Now, check if the Skype signing in problems has fixed.
Solution 3: Reinstall Skype
If none of the above solutions helped you, then most likely the Skype app itself has become corrupted. In this scenario, uninstalling and reinstalling Skype should fix this auto signing out issue.
To uninstall Skype, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Run utility again.
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter to open the Programs and Features panel.
- Locate Skype and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option from the pop-up menu.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the uninstallation process.
After uninstalling Skype, visit their official website, and download the app. After the app gets downloaded, install it and check if the issue persists or not. This solution should solve the Skype login problems.
- admin on
- Add Search Domain for DNS in CentOS – Blog & Wiki on
- Joseph Bloe on KVM Virtual Machine RHEL 8.3 Linux install on Redhat 8.3 Linux Hypervisor with custom tailored kickstart.cfg
- best mobiles on Three Ways to Reduce Addiction to Mobile Phone ( GSM ) use
- REVISIÓN: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR En Windows 10/11 [Simplest Solutions] – Auto Surf on