Content of the material
Solution to Migrate Verizon Email to Gmail
Email Backup Application is an appropriate solution to migrate Verizon email to Gmail. It is a precise solution to transfer Verizon email to Gmail. It has a simple interface suitable for both technical as well as the non-technical user. The Verizon email to Gmail backup tool offers a number of benefits to migrate Verizon email to Gmail. Also, Verizon email migration is done ensuring proper security with this utility. Download the software to directly transfer Verizon email to another account along with attachments.
- Choosing the wrong file format will result in you not being able to upload your contacts to your chosen email service.
Thanks! Helpful Not Helpful
How to Sync Contacts to Gmail
So how to sync contacts to Gmail? Sync contacts on both iPhone, Android to Gmail easily. One way to sync contacts to Gmail involves:
Step 1 Export all your contacts.
Wondershare TunesGo could help you export all your contacts on both your iPhone and Android.Free Download Free Download
- Launch Wondershare TunesGo and connect your iPhone/iPad/Android phone with the computer.
- Export Contacts to vCard file on PC. Click Information at the top of the the main interface, you’re expected to enter Contacts > Local by default. Check the contacts you want to back up, and then click Export from the top menu, and then select one file type you want to export. To sync contacts to Gmail, simply select to Vcard File or to CSV File.
Step 2 Import contacts to Gmail.
To import contacts to be subsequently available in your Gmail account, follow following simple steps.
- Log in your Gmail account with requisite credentials.
- From top left of Gmail account click on ‘Mail’. Now choose ‘Contacts’ in your mail.
- Go to ‘More’.
- Select ‘Import contacts’. Select vCard/CSV that contains your exported contacts after clicking ‘choose file’.
Note. Several .vcf or .csv files can be merged into a single file to import in Gmail account. That’s all about How to sync contacts to Gmail.
Where to Find Contacts Automatically Added by Gmail
Your list and file of contacts may be large because Gmail adds new contact entries to your address book when you reply to an email or forward it to a new address. These new automatic entries are found under Other contacts in Gmail Contacts.
How to Sync Gmail contacts with iPhone
To sync iPhone contacts to Gamil using Google sync is pretty tough but recently Google has introduced ‘CardDAV’ support to entertain third party solutions to syncing Google contacts with the phone. Which allows quick setup sync contact directly on phone, in a few steps. Following is stepwise guide to sync iPhone contacts to Gmail.
- Go to Settings. Select ‘Contacts’
- Click option to ‘Add Account’
- Select Google as mail Exchange.
- Enter account information correctly to sync your.
- Toggle ‘Contacts’.
- The existing contacts will immediately get synced with iPhone. Click “Keep on My iPhone” to prevent iPhone contacts getting erased.
- Finally, toggle ‘Push’ to start syncing.
Once it is done successfully syncing will start automatically.
Other features of TunesGo, are also listed here below, as to why this is always recommended as a wonderful solution for syncing.
Wondershare TunesGo – iPhone Transfer No iTunes needed Transfer music, photos without iTunes restrictions One-click backup iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library Transfer between iOS/Android devices directly Transfer audio/video from Device to iTunes and PC Make any photos or video PC to GIF images Delete photos/videos by batch with a single click De-duplicate the repeated contacts Selectively transfer exclusive files Fix optimize ID3 tags,covers,song information Fully compatible with iOS 11 Free Download Free Download
You will be comfortable with it as:
- Syncing contacts allowed with iCloud
- Syncing contacts allowed with iCloud
- Syncing contacts allowed with Gmail
- Phone to phone transfer allowed
- Can be used for complete backup