Content of the material
- Method 1: Make Own Ringtones with a Desktop App
- Ringtone Maker – Make Your Own Ringtone Easily
- Part 1. [Recommended] Best Way to Make iPhone Ringtone Song Easily and Quickly
- Online UniConverter – Best Ringtone Maker
- Step 1. Run the Online Audio Cutter
- Step 2. Import audio
- Step 3. Customize ringtone
- Step 4. Make your ringtone
- How do I use Zedge Ringtones on my Android?
- How to make your ringtone a song by using the Sound Picker feature?
- How to make a YouTube song your ringtone on Android?
- Step 1: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format:
- Step 2: Trim the MP3:
- Method 1 to Trim the MP3: Using a web browser
- Via Application #1: MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker
- How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- Is SoundCloud to MP3 safe?
- Can you set a Spotify song as your ringtone?
- Method 3: Create Ringtones by iOS/Android App
- Step 1 Go to App Store and Install a Ringtone Maker App
- Step 2 Select the Song You Want
- Step 3 Select the part of the song you want to set as your ringtone
- Step 4 Save the Ringtone
- Step 1 Go to Google Play Store and install a Ringtone Make App
- Step 2 Browse for the Song You Want
- Step 3 Crop the Part You Want To Use
- Step 4 Save the Ringtone
- How do I set Spotify as my alarm android?
Method 1: Make Own Ringtones with a Desktop App
Have a personalized smartphone experience by creating your own ringtones on the go. With the assistance of TunesGo Ringtone Maker application, you can do it in no time. TunesGo by Wondershare is a complete phone management application that runs on both, Windows and MAC. Compatible with almost all the leading iOS and Android versions, it provides a seamless way to manage your device. It also has a dedicated Ringtone Maker tool that allows its users to create customized ringtones. You can also do it by following these steps:
Ringtone Maker – Make Your Own Ringtone Easily Transfer music, photos without iTunes restrictions One-click backup iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android to PC Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library Transfer between iOS/Android devices directly Transfer audio/video from Device to iTunes and PC Make any photos or video PC to GIF images Delete photos/videos by batch with a single click De-duplicate the repeated contacts Fix & optimize ID3 tags,covers,song information Export & Backup contact, text messages, MMS Support all iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android devices Fully compatible with iOS 11 Free Download Free Download
Step 1 Launch TunesGo on your system and connect your smartphone to it. Wait for a while as the application will automatically recognize your smartphone.
Step 2 Out of all the provide options, visit its Music tab. From here, you can access all the audio files stored on your device. Click on the “Ringtone Maker” option to open its interface.
Step 3 From here, you can import an audio file either from your device or the local system storage.
Step 4 After opening the respective music file, you will get the following interface. From here, you can simply clip out the section of the audio file you like (of 40 seconds of less). To listen to your selection, click on the “Ringtone Audition” button.
You can even set the starting and the finishing point of the clip with the provided buttons or by giving the exact duration. When you are done, export the ringtone to your device storage or your PC.
Part 1. [Recommended] Best Way to Make iPhone Ringtone Song Easily and Quickly
As always, I will start with the simplest method to make good ringtone songs, Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io). It’s an easy-to-navigate online app that works efficiently on any updated browser. It supports the making of ringtones from digital audio formats like AU, OGG, AAC, AMR, MP3, M4R, and many others. You can even convert YouTube to ringtone easily. And to make your ringtone to stand out, Online UniConverter will apply crossfade effects. Plus, users can convert ringtones to M4R for iPhones before cutting.
Online UniConverter – Best Ringtone Maker
- Make good ringtone songs from AMR, MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG, and others.
- Convert YouTube to ringtone with 100% original quality.
- Edit ringtones by applying crossfade effects, precise duration, and converting to other audio formats.
- Edit image/video formats by compressing, clipping, rotating, converting, and more.
- It works smoothly on Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, Chrome, etc.
- Friendly 24/7 customer support.
Step 1. Run the Online Audio Cutter
Open the Online UniConverter on your browser and then open the Online Tools section before choosing the Audio Cutter tool under Audio tab.
Step 2. Import audio
After running the app, drop your audio file on the Audio Cutter or click the purple Add button to load local data. Also, you can paste a YouTube URL to import video.
Step 3. Customize ringtone
Now start personalizing your ringtone by choosing a start and end time by dragging the trim handles. You can also select a target format (M4R for iPhone) as well as apply fade effects.
Step 4. Make your ringtone
Tap the CUT button to begin making an iPhone ringtone with ease. You can export it to a local drive or Dropbox. It’s that easy!
How do I use Zedge Ringtones on my Android?
How to find and set ringtones through the Zedge app
- Tap the Set in the middle of the ringtone’s details screen.
- Tap Set Ringtone.
- Tap Allow to allow Zedge to download the ringtone to your phone’s storage.
- Tap Settings to be taken to the page where you can allow Zedge to modify system settings, like your ringtone.
How to make your ringtone a song by using the Sound Picker feature?
The Sound Picker feature (available on Samsung Galaxy S5) can automatically select the "best" section of a song and use it as a ringtone.
- To use the Sound Picker feature, first go to Settings.
- Select Call Settings, then Ringtones and keypad tones.
- Tap Ringtones and then Add.
- The Complete action using menu will be displayed. In this menu, select the Sound picker.
- Leave the Auto recommendation option checked.
- Browse for the audio file or song that you want to set as your ringtone, and the Sound Picker feature will select the ideal section of it.
How to make a YouTube song your ringtone on Android?
Step 1: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format:
- So firstly, go head over to YouTube and search for the video you want to convert and use as your ringtone.
- Click on the Share Button, select Copy Link or Copy URL and continue to the next step.
- Now open Chrome or any browser on your Android and head over to . Paste the Link over in the box
- Now Hit, convert, and wait for the process to be completed.
- Now you have the mp3 file of the video and you can now download this audio file.
Also Read: How To Record Screen On Any Android Device
Step 2: Trim the MP3:
Now, this method can be done in two ways, either you can trim it over online or download an Android application and do the same process.
Method 1 to Trim the MP3: Using a web browser
- Open Chrome or any other browser on your Android smartphone and head to .
- Select Choose File, and select the YouTube Converted File which we just converted in the last step
- Wait for it to get uploaded, now Select the part you want to make the ringtone, make sure to time it about 15-20 seconds.
- Now Select Trim and hit continue. Now the download link will be generated.
Via Application #1: MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker
“MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker” is a free app available on the Google Play Store and performs various tasks, including trimming MP3 files, merging them, mixing two audios, and a lot more. Although the app has some ads, they are negligible because of the functionality that the app provides. Overall, with all these features packed into a single app, this is our app of choice for this process.
- Head over to the Google Play Store and search for “MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker” from InShot INC and download it. (The Download Link is given below)
- Open the application and Select MP3 Cutter, allow the permissions, and now choose the converted file.
- Drag the play head and time the audio exactly as per your needs.
- Select the Continue button on the top, adjust the settings and click on convert
- Now the finally the YouTube song your ringtone.
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
In a few simple steps, you can turn your ringtone into something more personal than the standard ringtones included with your smartphone. Here's what to do.
These steps require you to already have the song or audio file on your smartphone. Moving files on Android isn’t too complicated, or you can find free music online.
On your smartphone's home screen, tap Apps.
Tap Sounds and Notifications.
If it's not listed under Quick Settings, scroll down to find it.
Tap Ringtones > Add.
Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone.
You can also tap albums, artists, or folders, as well as search by name, if you have a lot of audio files on your smartphone.
Tap the song you want to use.
The song or audio file is now your ringtone. Just retrace the steps to change it again.
Is SoundCloud to MP3 safe?
It is legal for you to install SoundCloud (or YouTube or whatever) to mp3 software. Some sites promise to download mp3’s without you installing anything. Downloaders and converters are legal to use because there are legal uses for them.
Can you set a Spotify song as your ringtone?
YES. You should do two things to make the Spotify song as ringtone. One is download the Spotify music, the other is import the Spotify music to iPhone or Android phone in settings. By Spotify converter (check 5 solutions) , you can download the Spotify track that you’d like to use as ringtone as MP3 file.
Changing the default ringtone is easier on Android than on iOS and other OS devices. Apowersoft with its simple application converts instantly YouTube videos to ringtones without any charges and allows downloading from multiple video and music sites apart from YouTube for converting them into ringtones.
This is an online-based application and does not need any installation, furthermore, it’s completely free with no registration fee and membership. For converting YouTube videos into ringtones using this awesome application apart from “mp3 cutter and ringtone maker application”, go through the following procedure:
- Go to the YouTube application and copy the URL of that video containing the required soundtrack.
- Go to your mobile browser and open Apowersoft Free to MP3, after that go to the search bar and paste the URL right there followed by clicking on the Convert option.
- After enabling the online launcher by trailing the instructions, Apowersoft tool will initiate the audio conversion and will save the MP3 file on your PC.
- After the tool successfully saves the required ringtone, transfer the saved MP3 ringtone from your PC to your Android Phone by simply connecting it to your PC. Then go to Your Music Library and set it as your ringtone.
Also Read: POCO Launcher Tips And Tricks
Method 3: Create Ringtones by iOS/Android App
If you want to set your favorite song as a ringtone without but don’t have a chance or just too lazy to go to your desktop computer, you also have a choice making it directly from your iOS or Android device. Instruction below will teach you how.
Step 1 Go to App Store and Install a Ringtone Maker App
Search for ringtone maker app and install the one that appeals to you the most. Most of the apps provided are free of charge.
Step 2 Select the Song You Want
Just like when you use an online ringtone maker, you will be asked to choose the song to be set as your ringtone. You can choose any song that you like from your Music Library.
Step 3 Select the part of the song you want to set as your ringtone
In here you can choose which specific portion of the song you want to be your ringtone by swiping on your screen. You can choose 30 second part of the song to be your ringtone.
Step 4 Save the Ringtone
When you’re done, tap on the floppy disc icon on the lower right side of the screen to save. When loading is done, you can save your ringtone by loading it to your phone via iTunes file sharing.
Step 1 Go to Google Play Store and install a Ringtone Make App
Type in ‘Ringtone Maker’ as your keyword in searching an app on Google Play Store, you will be given a long list of apps designed for this purpose. Choose the one that is you think the best and install it.
Step 2 Browse for the Song You Want
When you open the app, it will show you the list of songs you have already made using the app. If the song you want to use wasn’t listed, click on the search button below and type in the name of the song you want to use or browse your file manager manually until you find the song you are looking for, and then tap on it to select.
Step 3 Crop the Part You Want To Use
After choosing the song, you can now crop the part you only want to use as your ringtone. Simply swipe to drag the bars that indicate the start and finish parts of the ringtone and choose the part you want.
Step 4 Save the Ringtone
When finish customizing your ringtone, you can now save it by tapping on the floppy disk icon found on the upper part of your mobile screen. You are also allowed to rename the file whatever you want. After renaming, click on ‘Save’ button. And from there you will have the option of setting it as your default ringtone or assign it as a ringtone for a specific person that is calling you.
Tip: On choosing app on iTunes or Google Play Store, always make sure to read the rates and comments made by other users to be able to know which one is the best to use.
How do I set Spotify as my alarm android?
Here’s how to set your alarm to a Spotify playlist:
- Open the Clock app and tap the alarm you want to edit or tap the + button to create a new alarm.
- Tap the Sounds (bell) icon.
- Tap the Spotify tab.
- If this is the first time you’re using the new feature, you’ll be prompted to connect to your Spotify account.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”