Content of the material
- Method 1. How to Download Gmail Message in USB Drive (Single Message)
- Steps to Save Gmail emails to a Flash Drive are as follows;
- Method 1. Save Gmail Emails as PDF Files
- Solution 2: Copy Emails from Gmail to USB Flash Drive Manually
- Steps to Export Gmail Emails to a USB Drive are as follows;
- Why Advik Gmail Backup Software?
Method 1. How to Download Gmail Message in USB Drive (Single Message)
This method is very simple and easy. You don’t require any technical assistance to save an email. As Gmail has added a new feature “Download Message”. That will save message in .eml file format. Read Also: Export Gmail to EML Files in Bulk
Steps to Save Gmail emails to a Flash Drive are as follows;
Step 1. Open the Gmail account in your system.
Step 2. Open an email that you want to save in a flash drive.
Step 3. Click on a three dot icon and then select “Download Message”
Step 4. Select the path of your flash drive and click the save button.
You can repeat the same task if you want to Copy more than one email into your Flash drive. Drawbacks
- Repeat the steps again to download next message.
- Time Consuming for batch email download
Method 1. Save Gmail Emails as PDF Files
You can save Gmail emails as PDF files to a PC’s hard drive. It is very easy to operate. Here’s a quick guide about how to save Gmail emails to hard drive as PDF files.
Step 1. Log in your Gmail account and open an email that you want to save as PDF form.
Step 2. Then go to the Print all icon on the top right corner and click it.
Step 3. Once you click the Print all icon, a pop-up window with the print option will be opened. You can set all the settings based on your need by clicking the Print button. After that, the Gmail email will be saved as PDF file.
Step 4. To open the PDF file, you need to install an Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website or an alternative PDF reader on your computer.
Google Drive VS Dropbox: Which Is Your Best File Storage Choice Google Drive and Dropbox are two major personal cloud storage services. This post will help you make a suitable choice based on their differences. Read More
Solution 2: Copy Emails from Gmail to USB Flash Drive Manually
If you don’t want to use the above-paid solution, then you can go with the manual procedure for saving emails from Gmail to Flash Drive step by step. In this method, you have to configure your Gmail account with Microsoft Outlook. After configuration, copy the database PST file into Flash Drive, Pen Drive, Thumb Drive etc. Let’s start the procedure.
Step 1: Check Gmail Account Settings
- Login to your Gmail account and then go to gear icon at the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Forwarding & POP/IMAP” tab.
Go to POP Download Section:
- Select “Enable POP for All Mail” option.
- Select “Keep Gmail’s Copy in the Inbox”.
- Click on “Save Changes” button at the bottom.
After enabling the above options, MS Outlook will be able to save Gmail emails from the server.
Now, add the Gmail account in Outlook.
Steps for Adding Gmail Account in Microsoft Outlook
- Go to the Control Panel >> Category (at the top-right side) and Select “Small icons”.
- Find and Click on “Mail” option.
- Click on “Show Profile”.
- A new window will open, click on “Add” button. Give a “Profile Name” and click “Ok”.
- Select “Manual Setup or Additional Server Types” options and click “Next”.
- From the screen, Select “POP or IMAP” and click on “Next”.
- Enter all details such as your name, Gmail email address, account type (POP3), incoming mail server (pop.gmail.com), outgoing mail server (smtp.gmail.com), user name & password. After that, click on “More Settings”.
- Go to Outgoing Server tab and check “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication”.
- Go to the “Advanced” tab. In the incoming server (POP3), check “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” and port no. will automatically set to 995.
- In the Outgoing Server (SMTP), enter “465” for SSL and “587” for TLS. Click on the “OK” button.
- Now click on “Next” to complete the configuration.
- Click on “Finish” button.
Steps to Export Gmail Emails to a USB Drive are as follows;
Step 1. Run Advik Gmail Backup Tool in your system and enter your Gmail login credentials to sign in.
Step 2. After signing in, the software will display all the Gmail folders. You have to select the mailbox folder to download.
Step 3. Click the drop down icon from Saving Option and choose any file format.
Step 4. If you want to download specific emails you can click Filter Option to apply email filters. This option will download only selected emails of your choice.
Step 5. Click Changes from Destination Path option. Now select your flash drive/USB drive as target location.
All Done! This tool then start to save Gmail emails to flash drive in real-time. You can see the conversion process along with the number of emails converted in the software panel.
Watch this video tutorial now to understand the entire process step by step guide. You can then better analyze how this tool works easily and effectively.
Why Advik Gmail Backup Software?
There can be various reasons to choose the Advik Gmail backup tool. Some of them are as follows;
- Folder Selection Option to Choose Email Folder(s) to Download
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy and Preserve Email Attachments
- Convert Gmail to PST, PDF, EML, MSG, MBOX, etc.
- Transfer Gmail folder to another Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365 and many more
- Easily Workable in Windows 11 and older versions
- Unlimited Email Backup with advance email filter option
- Faster, Quicker and Safer than other utilities
Final Words This is a complete guide on How to save Gmail emails to a Flash Drive? You can choose one of the three methods that suit your needs. In case you stuck somewhere while using Advik Software, you can contact our support using the live chat or email us at [email protected]