Content of the material
- Your Answer
- Sign up or log in
- How to shuffle all songs or albums in your library
- How to Shuffle Songs in the Music App from Album or Playlist View
- Part 2: How to Turn off Shuffle on iOS 12/13/14/15?
- If you don’t see the Shuffle button
- How to Ask Siri To Shuffle Songs in the Music App
- Skip Songs When Shuffling on iPhone
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password
How to shuffle all songs or albums in your library
- Open the Apple Music app.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Library.
- Tap Songs or Albums.
- At the top of Songs or Albums, tap the Shuffle button.
You can’t turn off shuffle from here. Learn how to turn off shuffle.
How to Shuffle Songs in the Music App from Album or Playlist View
From the Library or Browse tab, go to any of the Album or Playlist.
When you open it to see the track list, above, you’ll see the “Shuffle All” button.
Part 2: How to Turn off Shuffle on iOS 12/13/14/15?
Now, we’ve hopped to the next big question – how to turn off shuffle on iOS 12/13/14/15? It is equally easy, we promise!
- Launch the “Music” app.
- Tap on the song playing currently to view all the action buttons on the primary music player – album cover, pause, play, forward, backward, etc.
- Swipe up to display the additional buttons – shuffle and repeat.
- Hit the “shuffle” button once again to turn off shuffle on iOS 12/13/14/15.
See, we told you it’s simple!
If you don’t see the Shuffle button
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- You can’t shuffle music in your Autoplay queue. If you’re autoplaying music, the Shuffle button disappears. Learn more about Autoplay.
How to Ask Siri To Shuffle Songs in the Music App
The est way to start playing all your music in shuffle mode? Just ask Siri “Shuffle all my songs” and she’ll do it.
Skip Songs When Shuffling on iPhone
After you change the settings in iTunes/Music, transfer those preferences to the iPhone by syncing your Music app with your music library.